KJ200607: Dispatching interpreters & other volunteers

Do you know someone who is troubled by their Japanese language ability?
(For example, someone who wants to go to the hospital but can’t explain his/her condition to the doctor, someone who wants to go to City Hall but doesn’t know how to fill out the Japanese forms correctly, etc.)

Do you know someone who wants to study the Japanese language but doesn’t have the opportunity to do so, or someone who would like to participate in a cooking class, tea ceremony, or other type of Japanese cultural activity?

The Kagawa Prefecture International Exchange Association is now dispatching volunteers to meet these needs !


i-palog index

i-pal website

about this entry

This page was written by i-pal for 1, 2006 5:23 .

The Previous content is "KJ200607: Switching your foreign license into a Japanese license"

Tne next content is "KJ200610: Applying for a re-entry permit"

You can see recent contents on the index page